I Imitated My Idol Josev Stalin Biden in Public...

I ripped a bigly fart and pooped my pants in public recently.  The Henry County Sheriff's department had the nerve to issue a desktop ticket for me to appear in court for an environmental violation!  FOR WHAT???  I only had an accident in my pants while walking up the highway to my brothel.  I can't help it if I had a bigly dump by accident.


My vibrator, which had been stuck up my hole, shot out like a speedy bullet when I ripped the bigly fart.  Soon afterwards, my hole erupted with a bigly load of orange turds shooting out, onto the sidewalk on Highway 69.


It feels sooooooooo good to rant about this!  I feel bigly thrills up my L'eggs right now.  Well, I gotta go.  Flarpy Blunderguff wants to meet with me at a club at the end of my street, and have a bang up time.  My boingly boing boing is getting bent right now.

Post Authored by the Anti-Mystere Blogger Dervish Sanders JSIABH-002

Comments

Popular posts from this blog